Yes, Popeyes accepts Apple Pay. You can pay at Popeyes using either Apple Pay on Popeye’s app or at their restaurant. They started accepting Apple Pay in 2019 at their restaurants and have continued to do so since it is one of the most secure and easiest payment methods for customers.
You’d be surprised to know that Apple Pay is accepted across more than two million stores already! If you want to check if a specific restaurant, gas station, store, or any other business accepts Apple Pay, look out for Apple Pay and tap/NFC. Then, pay on points of sale or decals in store.
Popeyes Now Accepting Apple Pay
So, you now know that Popeyes is accepting Apple Pay across their restaurants. This was confirmed on Twitter by @_Michaelinho. He clicked a picture of the card reader that indicated that Popeyes accepted Apple Pay, apart from Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
This is available at most of the locations, however, you may just want to contact your local restaurants to clarify before you make any purchases.
Introduction To Popeyes
Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, founded in 1972, has been serving fried chicken with love worldwide since the fried chicken was invented. There is regular chicken, spicy chicken, and many delicious sides served by them.
Ever since their founding in 1972 in Louisiana, they have been a global sensation. Currently, there are over 3,100 Popeyes in 30 different countries and 40 states.
Introduction To Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a contactless payment method that works with your Apple devices, such as your iPhone and Apple Watch. It is an easy-to-use and secure method that you can use in stores, on the web, or apps.
How To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes
Make sure that you have set up Apple Pay on your device before you use it. You need to complete setting up a few basic things on Apple Pay such as your basic details, payment information, etc.
How To Set Up Apple Pay On Your Apple Watch Or iPhone
- Apple Pay can be set up on your iPhone by going to the ‘Settings’ section and selecting the ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’ option.
- Next, select ‘Add card’.
- Click ‘Continue’ and select your payment method.
- Your credit or debit card details can be entered by holding your iPhone over your credit or debit card until it correctly reads the numbers or manually typing them. It’s up to you to decide.
- Now you must accept Apple’s terms and conditions and confirm your credit card.
- Once this is done, your card will be stored in your Apple Wallet and you can use it with Apple Pay.
Apple Watch Settings
- You would have to use your paired iPhone to set up Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
- Next, open your Apple Watch app using your paired iPhone.
- Then, go to ‘Wallet and Apple Pay’.
- Next, go to ‘Add Card’. Add your preferred credit card to Apple Pay on the Apple Watch by following the instructions.
Note: Some retailers limit the amount you can spend using contactless payment methods such as Apple Pay. Most payments will exceed this limit, but you will be asked for identification or your signature when payment exceeds this limit. In rare instances, you may be asked for a physical credit card or cash payment.
How To Use Apple Pay In Popeyes With Your iPhone
Using Apple Pay in Popeyes on an iPhone is as easy as following these steps:
- To begin, click twice on the right side of your iPhone.
- Then, if you are using Face ID, look at the screen of your iPhone, or put your finger on the home sensor if you are using Touch ID.
- Finally, place your iPhone over the credit card reader, the machine you normally use to swipe your credit card. Continue pressing it until you hear a ping, see a green checkmark in the payment reader, or see a checkmark and the word “Done” on your iPhone. And that’s it!
How To Use Apple Pay With An Apple Watch At Popeyes
- Start by double-tapping the side button to the right of the dial.
- If prompted, enter your password.
- Hold your Apple Watch over the contactless payment reader until your payment has been completed. It’s that simple!
How To Use Apple Pay With The Popeyes Mobile App
- The Popeyes mobile app allows you to choose from pickup or delivery by logging into your account, or creating one if you do not already have one. Choose the location of the restaurant nearest you.
- Add the food you want to your cart.
- Click on ‘Continue to checkout’ after reviewing your items in your cart.
- Choose when you want the pickup or delivery to occur, enter your contact and billing information, and select Apple Pay.
- Have a great mealtime!
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay At Popeyes?
If you use Apple Pay Card at the stores and they accept it, you are eligible for cashback from Apple. Well, there is no transactional limit for the cashback, and you can avail of the cashback as many times as you make the transactions. You can avail of up to 3% cashback on each transaction. However, you may want to check the terms and conditions of the cashback on the Apple website before you proceed with the payments.
Apple Pay Card customers generally get a cashback for each transaction they make through the card. You can check the eligibility on Apple’s website. It is recommended that you use Apple Pay Card if you are a regular shopper so you will get a cashback for each transaction you make. You can save big over time this way!
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Popeyes
Popeyes and Apple together have been working to make it simple for us to make transactions easily.
- Apple Pay allows one-click payments.
- It is a highly secure method and prevents unnecessary hassles of carrying cash and cards.
- Apple Pay significantly reduces cash dependency and speeds up the checkout lines.
- You can also get discounts when you add your debit card to Apple Pay to save with easy usage.
Other Payment Options At Popeyes
Popeyes accept cash apart from Apple Pay, which you can pay to the driver. They also accept credit cards, and recently, they started accepting PayPal as well. However, they don’t accept prepaid cards.
So now you know everything about using Apple Pay at Popeyes and how beneficial it is. You can be completely cash-free and card-free when you opt for paying with Apple Pay. this digital wallet revolution has made it easier for all of us to make secure and easy transactions at Popeyes. So, why not grab some yummy meals and let Apple Pay take care of the bills?
You May Like These Articles As Well: